Friday, July 10, 2009

TODAYS SELECTION FOR SUMMERTIME FRIDAY/ HAVE A GREAT SUMMER WEEKEND

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xrhcQcAJSI

Funny as George and I compete in the Old School Olympics , the way we play this is that we both try to out do each other with the weirdest songs from the past. No wonder we had one of our selections on the top 10 Dr. Demento show 70's..... We know how to pick em alright. I hope when time permits you can even go back through my older posts and see some of the cool video's I felt were worth posting and shareing.... This guy is funky and the way he tosses his old microphone around is a hoot, hay bails hats hornrim glasses I had to leave a comment he sort of sounds like Robert Crey and when we first moved to the island in '87 Robert Crey was playing at our local restraunt/bar... I love anyone that can put on a show that is cool years down the road...Have fun I want hear what you think do send e-mail as most can't leave comments.. Have fun ya hear...Monkey Bear.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I'm not able to see or hear videos, as my laptop crashed as I mentioned a while back so am on my really old pc..

    I hope you'll come join me and post a comment for my new post of "4 years of blogging anniversay"!..Drop by..

    Love,

    Rhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah... summertime on a beautiful island. You're already living a vacation. You're so blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Anne! It was so great to hear from you. Thank you so much for taking the time to read our blog. It sure has been wonderful to reconnect with Matthew--and with such a common, heart-felt mission! So praying they get their little guy. We fly out next Friday (24th). I can't believe how fast it has gone by. Thank you for your kind, kind words. You've always had the gift of encouragement! I saw George very briefly at the parade. So fun to connect again. Blessings Anne. Love, Kari

    ReplyDelete