Tuesday, July 7, 2009

PHOTO'S BY GEORGE... MICHEAL JACKSON 1958-2009

I just busted loose with the tears at the end...I did not expect the celebration of his life to be so awesome. When I finally cried.... this man reminded me of my own ecentric mother and my adopted dad ....Also the fact that they were living in the movie and music industry which is a bazzare life that I was a part of growing up... I had absolutley no clue I thought it might be a circus, it was beautiful I am so honored that I got to see it via television.....I always knew he was special but this really brought it (heart and home).. I was reminded of the Love of our Lord and this truly blessed me Thankyou Lord Jesus... and Thankyou Micheal for being a part of our life...
http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=hp1_WmkiPdY
Please listen the the link above you tube beautiful tribute selection I made for MJ Please enjoy..

Monkey Bear...........

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tribute. I cried through the entire memorial. I have not been so moved by words and musical performances in quite some time. He was a very special person, and generally the most special among us get dumped on the most. People just don't understand differences. ***hugs to you***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto sister and what I liked was I have always told my family and friends I love you MORE... which was what MJ always said that was incrediable and when time permits I will tell you what I think and sort of know based on sleeping with a man when I was a child.. This man was a little kid in a adult body so I'm not saying it was harmless it wasn't but this man was reared by a very famous person who was Mommy dearest.. and they called Joe Jackson daddy dearest so I can understand the whole weirdness of it...

    ReplyDelete