Monday, July 27, 2009

IT IS WITH A HEAVY HEART I EVEN POST TODAY

I really don't need to write about it as I have e-mailed and spoken to family about this and members of our tight community are grieving a very horrible incident that occured yesterday afternoon. I have just gulped back the tears and been sick to my stomach all day today so needing to spend time telling family and friends I LOVE THEM and just sitting quietly praying for all. I always like to pick a song (old school) from you tube video's that are for me but if they mean anything to others then great..Usually it's a grainy vid and nothing like the ones today... It's cool for me to go back to the old days and pray, think, cry, smile, whatever...Reflect... well I hope you check this one out.... during the great instrumental I prayed with such passion for this horrible nightmare that hit our islands heartstrings yesterday..click on the video below...
SWEET.... LOVE IS LIKE OXYGEN... They do sound a bit like ELO...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc1sgCT7X2c&feature=PlayList&p=5E54D8BE23FAC89E&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=28

No comments:

Post a Comment