Wednesday, July 1, 2009

GRANDPARENTS GONE WILD

First time we have watched one of the grandbabies for a couple of days, and another couple days coming up...We have to gear up for the funny farm a ride on the arc w/ all the animals and an active boy that gets so excieted that the old bones are comin. The first day was hard and even the trying moments were really funny. Example George wrestled a St. Bernard to try and untangle him under a deck while another wild crazy dog ran around jumping over Geo. etc. then if it weren't hard enough to cope the grandchild takes the dogs water dish and dumps it through the cracks splashing the old gramps but not soaking him or the dog....I just howled laughin, it doesn't get any crazier..We did have a cool painting session in the craft room til the paint became body paint on the other person tit for tat...( Whats a tit for tat...hum) well brushes were moving onto skin not canvas. The old peeps were really worn out the first day and a fond memory that will last a lifetime..The presents that mom left to open each day were a fabulous hit. The bubble gun w/ propeler was great till my grandson decided to blow the air onto the side and back of my head. My hair got caught in the propeler and as he squeezed the trigar pulled out my hair on the side of my head... he wanted to fix it by putting a chiquita banana sticker on me like a bandaid. Well we all survived so next time on survivor stories we hope to wear the kid out again ...I love reverse physcology....Happy ending when the grand peeps wear out the wild thangs...

No comments:

Post a Comment