Wednesday, July 29, 2009

IT'S HOT AS HADES HERE SEE ARTWORK FOR TODAY BELOW

Yes sometimes I just need to play with things as far as photo's. George had taken a close up of Kemo's teeth wet hair from a cool drink and his huge tongue hanging out. I decided to tweek it turned it on it's side and made it black & red to me it looks like an image with a thumbs up... yeah crank up the heat why not...and in the top right corner it looks like a panther or something. Kemo's tongue looks like a headstone...We are breaking a record... Lopezians are really quite whimpy when it comes to heat. MOI included I hate the heat now. My dentist app. has been canceled and rescheduled for the following week you can imagine how sad I am about that...I'm going to stand by a fan now...later..

No comments:

Post a Comment