Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I JUST COMMENTED ON THIS ON KOMO NEWS LINK ABOVE

+1 Vote up Vote down
toughlovemaama 0p · 3 minutes ago
My family lives on Lopez and we are sick and heartbroken we are not spared as most of us have raised kids and we all could have been those parents with those kids or mentors. We aren't perfect parents BUT we served our time raising our children in what we hoped would be God fearing (respectful) of God, Humanity, animals and LIFE. I feel so thankful that our TOUGH LOVE paid off as it isn't as easy of a road... which so many parents don't care to take which is sad. Spare the rod and I don't mean muscle car...There is something too having a healthy fear (respect) in our responsiblities as young people. Earn your priviledges or pay the consequences which I would bestow on my 15 yr old . Young adult. We are praying for all involved this IS NOT kids being kids and it will not surprise me if they lose everything...My gosh texting while driving is a hazard what part of knowingly speeding would anyone in their right mind not get...I hope that this posterchild will have taught other young people here and beyond a very serious lesson. Were just sick about this....

1 comment: