Wednesday, June 17, 2009

P- HARMONY (POOCH HARMONY) ALPHA MALE LOOKING FOR LOVE CONTACT CASA DE SABE

Yes, I have finally resorted to online dating as a single older male. I've had my hearthrobs move off the island so I think I'm ready again for the dating game....It's very compeitive at my old age of 9 Bouvier years. I'm no spring Bouv. I do have more faces than Lon Cheney if you could see them..... I'm high maintance but I am the coolest cat around. There were a few hearthrobs first being Onix oh she was so hot...But that was Puppy love , then there was The Mallery but she moved unexpected that just broke my heart. I wanted to flirt with Kachina but our peeps never got that gig goin. She's such a hottie and high maintence like me. She shops at Nordstroms alot I'll post a pic of her from her suite hotel in Victoria Canada after a big shopping spree. The pic I posted today was of this really cool snooty poodle that got off a yacht here on Lopez gosh she was a looker in her life jacket my tongue was hangin out the window as we glanced. So if you have any hookups that you may think might work I'm open for pics and info maybe you can vote on the ones I post for now and narrow down the gal I'm going to put the diamond studded collar on ...Thanks Kemo Sabe

No comments:

Post a Comment