Thursday, August 20, 2009

HI IMRAN AND FELLOW BLOGGERS SEE BELOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-CeOWDBoFg&feature=related


See if link works above
Hi all I have been posting on Facebook alot so now that I have my gig down I'll be back to my blog as alot of you aren't able to comment soooo I will continue my blog and keep it updated with Facebook. Let me know if you can that you got this message as most of you reading are on my e-mail and now Facebook...Below is a fav. from the Alan Parsons project... "Lets take back America starting with Washington D.C." This guy has done so much for Pink Floyd and is just a genious. Love his weird video's he is so War of the World Jules Vern crazy it's my style and art and music. I will be posting the Edgar Allen Poe Tribute as well as most kids had parents that read Dr. Suess not I of course at 4 yrs old my mom started me out with Edgar Allen Poe. No wonder I was such a weird kid and turned into a weird adult giggle!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the link.

    It has definitely awesome graphics and detailed art with imagination literally out of this world. Superb work. I love this!

    I have a facebook account too. Maybe we can meet there too.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure Imran I am Anne Willis Bellingham WA. (Washington state) USA I'm in a bubble bath with dark hair see if you can find me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry monkey bear it doesn't work for me. I don't have an account on facebook don't think I ever will..as I've heard after a while it will drive you nuts...so many come onto the sites it's very overwhelming..and I would have to sign in and join in order to go to your facebook site.

    Blessings,

    Rhi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright Sis. I will look you up in facebook. I'm at work at lunchtime now, but the work servers have blocked Facebook site, so I'll look you up at home then.

    Watch out for my request to be your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhi spare yourself it's not what it's cracked up to be the reason I'm on is all the kids and parents have just taken a snowball and it has become an avalance just like you said I love blogging better.

    ReplyDelete